• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint Sources

cjd

I'm having trouble finding a source for camo paints, short of taking a panel into the local paint supplier and having them match. Is there a company selling military camo paints?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really like the RAPCO paint the coverage is awesome, my only complaint is unless you are painting something BIG you waste a ton of paint with the spray cans, as witness the bed of my Mule is pretty green!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm having trouble finding a source for camo paints, short of taking a panel into the local paint supplier and having them match. Is there a company selling military camo paints?
Anybody that mixes paint

cjd

Thanks, Rapco had what I needed, and the prices are a lot better than mixing PPG...like $600 a gallon better. I have an ex Marine Corp with the 3 color camo. So as I read it I need 383 Green, 383 Brown, and Flat black.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks