• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

painted my M923A2 today

dmetalmiki

What a fabulous job you've done. That was a lot of work well done. That is now a great looking looking truck. Also noticed the rare Item on one of the wheels.... (a man.. that actually fits behind a... steering wheel).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's funny Ken. All that work and I can't see any tan. What did you paint?

;-)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I gave them silly people at Home Depot the paint code and thats what came out of sprayer strange.

MtnSnow

Thanks. I thought maybe it was an electric sprayer seeing the power cord in a couple of the photos but then it might have been used for other electric tools too...lol

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pressure wash with full strength purple power then scrape any loose paint off and tape off all the lights and mirrors I did not tape windows off then shoot.

SirKen

Good grief; I've been painting mine for weeks... a little at a time. I'm at 6 gallons so far and I'm still not finished.

Yours looks great.:cool: