• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painted Truck today

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
pressure washed sanded the floor of bed it was a mess, chipped off larger spots rolled painted the bed floor sprayed the rest.
started this morning once temp was up finished up around 6 now i have to clean the glass and I don"t like doing windows lol.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks nice! I would love to do that to my deuce, but I'm a "tri-color" type guy. How did the behr go on? How did it shoot? Use airless sprayer or regular? It's great seein guys really keepin up their trucks! Did you do any sanding? 80 grit? to rough it up a touch?

God bless,
Tony

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It covered good used a air spray gun. Had to sand bed floor the rest no that carnc is already rough .

Could not get all the bad places on gate so later I will remove gate and have it blasted then repaint

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Behr is easy to clean. Mud and GA clay comes off easy with a pressure washer. I painted my M929 last year before the GA Rally with Behr Ultra exterior flat and was having trouble getting the adhesive stencils I made stick long enough to paint them.

I did the same as the OP and pressure washed the truck and sprayed the exterior and rolled the inside of the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks