• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pair of 1968 M36a2

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a local guy lined up but he is running a dozer on one of the socal fires, hopefully he'll be back soon. I've considered trying to drive it home if it starts but 35 year old bearing grease and brakes is not appealing.
Good Plan...

Making the trip on a trailer will keep you from tearing up something that a little grease, a little brake fluid, and a little oil will keep from happening.

Just another Joe

I have a local guy lined up but he is running a dozer on one of the socal fires, hopefully he'll be back soon. I've considered trying to drive it home if it starts but 35 year old bearing grease and brakes is not appealing.
May want to talk to someone at the auction company. The care taker out there was on me to get mine out. They have races coming beginning of Oct. I got one of mine running after getting the fuel controls freed up. Both were stuck