• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parking brake cable keeps jumping off pulley wheel..?

hwcurtice

Well, it did it again. The cable on my m101A2 decided it didn't like being on the pulley wheel. This is for the port side parking brake.

For when I do get around to removing the surge brake system, I do plan on keeping the parking brakes, so what is an easy fix to keep this thing where it needs to be?

KsM715

tighten the cable just enough to keep it from jumping off the pully yet not cause the brakes to drag. Also dont slap the handle up (off) with alot of force, raise them in a controled manner.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks