• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parking brake

cowboyballer

Hey well Monday on my m35a2 parking brake mounting bolt come out while riding down the road and the housing come off and was hanging by the cable. I got the parts from Jims I just need to know how to put the short spring on the bolt does it go between the nut and bracket or does it go on top of the nut. If someone could please just post 2 or 3 photos of the parking brake thank yall.
This is the way I got it now I just want to make sure I got it right

Last edited:

cowboyballer

Me and that TM ain't getting along so well. So the TM refers to this as a adjustment point ? Just trying not to burn up a new set of liners

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks