• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parking drivers wiper blade to the right on m932a1 ?

rrrr

I've done a search and been through the TM's, no help.

I would like to have my drivers wiper blade park to the right instead of the left where I end up looking through it whenever I drive (M932A1).

Is it as simple as switching the lines ? ....... Swap lines at the wiper air switch itself ?

I just don't want to go and move things around and run the risk of breaking the motor. Anyone know the answer/ suggestions ?

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Bolkbich

you cant park the wiper to the right because the park air circuit only pulls to the left. what you need to do is adjust your wiper so it sits level at the top of the windshield. then its out of your line of sight

Attachments

rrrr

If you adjust the wiper so it parks that high it won't give a good wipe on the opposite side of the windshield will it ?

Bolkbich

yea its ok they are short wide windshields its hard to make contact on most of the windshield....its still better than the wiper in your line of sight

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks