• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part # for u joints

Hotshot

I found a couple of u joints that are starting to get bad and was wondering if anyone had a list of part numbers that I could get so I could see if my local parts store can get them or if anyone know a good place to buy them?

spicergear

ONLY front driveshaft and jackshaft between tandems uses 1410's. The main driveshaft from the T-case to the front tandem is larger than 1410, like 1550 or 1610. Jackshaft between tranny and T-case uses the big joints too.

charlietango

Sorry to resurrect an old thread here but I was just told that the front Ujoint(t-case to front axle) has some play. could be the joint and the yolk i am told. is there a part cross ref. for any of these parts? I live in Canada and it is a bit harder to 'go to the local surplus dealer' like you guys can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks