• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part # for u joints

Hotshot

I found a couple of u joints that are starting to get bad and was wondering if anyone had a list of part numbers that I could get so I could see if my local parts store can get them or if anyone know a good place to buy them?

spicergear

ONLY front driveshaft and jackshaft between tandems uses 1410's. The main driveshaft from the T-case to the front tandem is larger than 1410, like 1550 or 1610. Jackshaft between tranny and T-case uses the big joints too.

charlietango

Sorry to resurrect an old thread here but I was just told that the front Ujoint(t-case to front axle) has some play. could be the joint and the yolk i am told. is there a part cross ref. for any of these parts? I live in Canada and it is a bit harder to 'go to the local surplus dealer' like you guys can.