• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part ID Help

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That will be the Mr Fusion unit.

Or it could be the wiper motor and gear.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your best bet would be to look at the TMs ending in "P" (PARTS).

Nothing but exploded views and part names and numbers.

If you have eyes, and can read elementary level English, it's usually all you need(for threads/issues) like this one.

Attachments

Last edited:

ARYankee

Thank you doghead. I guess I was looking in the wrong TM. I was looking in the -34 and of course couldn't find it. At least I wasn't looking in the deuce TMs :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
quick refresher...

the lower the last number, the more simple the TM.

-10 operators manual(how to drive it)

-20 Unit level fixes(where the truck is used)

-34 the most difficult/technological fixes(a trained mechanic may need this info)

ends in P, exploded parts views and part numbers.

A bonus for CUCVs, the part numbers are usually GM part numbers, easily crossed or found with a google search.

ARYankee

I never really knew that nor did I take the time to figure that out. Now I have learned something else. I appreciate it doghead.

biggestc69

If you decide on a new one steer clear of the NAPA ones. I went through two. The first one ran really slow and smoked. The second ones washer motor didnt have enough umph to pump the washer fluid. I used a cheap aftermarket pump on a pushbutton to work around the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks