• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part number 12447180 What is this for?

HmmwvTim

D9D6FE1B-2F10-4766-B315-FA4097535852.jpeg
does anyone know what this is for? I am missing it on my tcase so I ordered it because i needed a min order of 20$. not sure what this does or what it is used for.

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think that I asked this same question a while back.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That bolts to the top of the crossmember on one end and to the frame on the other towards the rear of the truck. Drivers side, it has 2 big bolts and cable is tight when it’s installed. Bolts to transfer case also. I thought it was some kind of support because it was so tight

HmmwvTim

That bolts to the top of the crossmember on one end and to the frame on the other towards the rear of the truck. Drivers side, it has 2 big bolts and cable is tight when it’s installed. Bolts to transfer case also. I thought it was some kind of support because it was so tight
Anyone have any photos of how it is setup? Hard to tell with the TM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks