• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part number for the long style primary fuel filter

OK fellas doing oil change and oil/fuel filters. I need the part numbers for the fuel filters. My primary fuel filter is the long style that is reusable but it needs replaced. I know I can get the others at Napa can I get this one there too. Thanks I couldn't find it the way I was searching.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It's a water separator the bottom half is for holding water. The short primary will fit. There are several threads on this. Google search m35 primary fuel filter
Or maybe yours is not military and you need numbers off your filter or housing.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have the long re-usable filter if you "have" to use that style. The short one works just as well imho.

You could always swap to a spin-on while in there. I never liked the primary's placement and that big nut on top the filter, under the alt.

DavidWymore

Just make sure the center rod/bolt has the cross drilled pin hole and pin/washer to hold the filter at the proper height, up against the head, not sitting down in the bottom. Mine and others were found that way. Whole rigamarole is somewhere in my '62 thread in my sig I believe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks