• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part number identification

progun

I have some parts I want to sell and I have no idea how to list them. There are many different numbers. An example is this fuel pump. FSCM 71500 MFR/PN M60324S Fuel Pump, Cam actuated, DLA700-84-M-UQ70. Which part number do I use to look it up and what site has the most detailed description? Thank you

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My suggestion, figure out what it is, what is its application, take a few pics of it and then list it in the classifieds if you are a premium member with a correctly spelled title.

progun

Yes, that is my intent. I simply need to know the correct way to identify the parts. This fuel pump is an example, I have other parts to get rid of. I need to know how to list it. Thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if it were a Deuce fuel pump the title would be:

Deuce Fuel Pump - $35 + Shipping

In message body put the details and pics.

Rinse and repeat

progun

Well I know it's not for a Deuce. I don't know what to list it as. That is the point. I need to identify the parts and am simply asking which of these numbers is a searchable number and what site is best to get the proper nomenclature to list. I know how to list it, just don't know what it fits as of now. Thanks

progun

Ok, thanks. I have a lot of NOS stuff that I think could be helpful to our community that I want to sell at some pretty reasonable prices. Once I find out how to identify the vehicles they go on I will list. This particular pump looks like an M151 MUTT pump and I have modified one to fit but I don't know the actual application. Blazer? Someone posted a site a while back and I can't remember where that gives direct specific applications.

Attachments

progun

YES! So it looks like a Chevy Blazer type platform rescue truck it is!! Thanks for the info and the Part Target site!!! This is what I need.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
We have a couple of members that have access to data bases that may or may not be restricted. Maybe one of them can PM you and assist.
My guess is that the longer it has been out of the system the harder it's going to be to identify.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
YES! So it looks like a Chevy Blazer type platform rescue truck it is!! Thanks for the info and the Part Target site!!! This is what I need.
If you move the slider to half way down the page, it says Chrysler. Not sure I saw Blazer in there anywhere.

progun

I saw that too but when I googled P-10 rescue truck the images were of Chevys. I think I will go to the auto parts store to verify that one.