• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

part numbers

warlock440

I have spent a couple of hours searching the site to see if their was a part number cross reference list for civillian part numbers that would work on the deuces.. Does anybody know of a cross reference that shows military to civilian part numbers??right now I am looking for a civillian equilivant for the clutch and pressure plate..

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would suggest taking the parts to your local clutch rebuild shop. They should be able to ID a "civilian" part from measurements, etc.

warlock440

If it was not 4 hours away I would take it to them and just have it relined.. I had also considered the local parts stores but if you do not have ricer they have real trouble finding your part..an example is I had a 93 Dodge with the Cummins and needed a new TPS for it..I took the old TPS with me and still argued with them about whether or not my truck had one(with the old one sitting there on the counter)..now I go their web site and find the part number then I go to the store and ask for that part number..

MartiM543A2 said:
I would suggest taking the parts to your local clutch rebuild shop. They should be able to ID a "civilian" part from measurements, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks