• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part out a Deuce-Part II

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't want to hijack the other thread so here goes another one. I have started parting out the one non-runner I have (with the S-10 cab in back) so if anyone needs a part I can see if I still have it on the truck. Anyhow, here are some pics of my fleet as requested in the previous thread, and yes they are all for sale at least until I downsize a bit!

Attachments

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Part out a Deuce-Part II

superburban said:
!

Is that 11 trucks that I count in the first pic?! What are the ballpark prices you are asking?
Yep! Prices between $2500 for a good runner with average body to $3500 for the 109's and the winch truck.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's cold here in the Midwest...got to keep the heat in! A couple have the rings cut out on them so not sure how good that would be.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM sent...I'd rather not molest the 109's, but I will let either one go complete for $3500 and you can take any parts you want off them :lol: