• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out a M1008

StreetbikeDepot

I bought a M1008 with a bad motor to yank the axles out to put under my Jeep. I'm debating on what to do with the rest of the truck, I figure I'd post it up on here incase someone needs some parts. Post up or PM me if you need anything, I'm easy just make me reasonable offers.

Its a complete truck menus the axles and front bumper, it has a real straight body with no rust, it does have a real nice brown dash pad that has no cracks.

I'll sell it all real reasonable if someone wants to come and get it.

landry1

do you still have it, im very interested in buying a rear bumper and front dash (must be brown) and possibly a front bumper and hood

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in need of a good fan shroud, gas tank filler tube and hose, And the little starter strap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks