• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out an M353 3-1/2 ton generator trailer

LanceRobson

A while back I bought an M353 generator trailer to get the XLs off it for one of my M105s.

The tail lights are spoken for, too. The front leveling legs with the wheels under them are missing. The air tank is badly dented. The rest of it is there.

In the next few days I'll be pulling the tires and lights off it and scrapping the rest. If someone is interested in the axle, brakes of anything else, speak up soon.

Thanks

Lance

Techco

I need part of a m353 frame

I need the front "V" shaped part of the frame, I need those two tapered beams runing up to the drawbar. Can you cut them out, and how much would you want for them?

John

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I need the front "V" shaped part of the frame, I need those two tapered beams runing up to the drawbar. Can you cut them out, and how much would you want for them?

John
this is almost a THREE year old thread

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
check pay it forward. "trykester" stripped all the brake parts off his m105. I think he has an a2 and I asked for the hoses but none of the other brake parts. They might be available.

Happy Hunting,

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
check pay it forward. "trykester" stripped all the brake parts off his m105. I think he has an a2 and I asked for the hoses but none of the other brake parts. They might be available.

Happy Hunting,
Thank you!!
PM has been sent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks