• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out my 1954 m211 w/winch

rtjraleigh

Banned
parting out my m211 that is my avatar. pm me for prices. its also in the classifieds for mor info

good:
axles----------------------------------BACK FOR SALE - $700 ALL THREE - USHIP
fenders
hood
side panels
winch----------------------------------SOLD-WAITING ON CHECK
302 engine
5 speed tranny----------------------SOLD-PAID
transfer case
drive shafts
fuel tank
radiator
battery trays
running boards
tool box
grill
exhuast-------------------------------SOLD-PAID
new clutch and pressure plate---SOLD-WAITING ON CHECK
cab
mirrors
mudflaps
many misc parts

ok parts:
hard top-------------------------------SOLD-PAID
windshield frame

will be tearing down in the next few days. shipping available on pallet size parts. if you want to arrange shipping thats fine 27576 selma nc. i use R&L carriers. $40.00 fuel charge added for me shipping parts.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the windshield frames available? if so how much

More than likely you won't get a response as this thread is 3 years old, the original poster hasn't logged in since July, 2009 and he is BANNED from the site

P.S.
And Welcome to the site.

AMGeneral

Well,being as I did own the complete truck,I can tell you that most of it is probably on it's way to China by now.

Me personally,i will not trade with or buy/sell anything to the former owner(rtjraliegh) again.

Last edited:

I used windshield frames from three trucks to make a set for my m211 . do you have any thing to work with ? I have some parts that my work for you . kenny

AMGeneral

I used windshield frames from three trucks to make a set for my m211 . do you have any thing to work with ? I have some parts that my work for you . kenny

Actually,I have all my GMC trucks and GMC related stuff for sale,tired of messing around with Hydramatics that are worn out and never work correctly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks