• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts dealers 5 ton transfer case

TaylorTradingCo

I have a used take out from a M817 dump truck I picked up in Albany, GA. The truck had been scavenged, so I haven't actually seen it run. I will take $250 for it. I am in north GA.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509
Taylor Trading Co.

TaylorTradingCo

Awww, Gimpy. We love you too. We still laugh about the exploding cows, cat killings, and horses legs sticking up out of the ground, thanks to you and DogHead. I'm looking forward to next years GA rally. Next year I am going to bring something to play in the woods with.

Christian was on here looking with me the other night and saw your avitar and didn't know who Giligan was. We had to get on YouTube and watch a couple of episodes. I haven't watched anything new in years. I just look up old stuff on YouTube and NetFlix. I love the old British humor. We watch an old episode of "Keeping Up Appearances" nearly every night.

I know, I'm a real party animal. But I love green machines. I'm up to 20 now, and just took in two more big hauls. I'm just breaking into the semi arenas now with four new M818's and five semi-trailers.

Derek Taylor

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
yeah anyone have one in the north? I need one for my M813A1
I believe Joe Czarnik has an NOS or a rebuilt one still in the can.