• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts for a 1953 Gas Reo

Franz

hello from germany, :)

i own a 1953 Reo M35 from the US-Army with the 6 cylinder gold comet gas engine.

this truck is in restauration,i saved him last year from the crusher :freaked:

now he have a good home :roll:

i need parts for the engine(gaskets,bearings,valves.........)

in europe i find only diesel engine parts.. :sad:

can you help me?

best regards

Franz ;-)

Monster Man

hello Franz, welcome to Steel Soldiers. You have quite a collection of vehicles, great job! I will keep my eye out for M35 gasoline parts, as they are hard to come by here as well. I'm sure they are there but I have not been looking closely. Good luck in your search

spicergear

Darn man...I just sold my '53 parts truck with a good running 'Gold Comet.' I've got a spare 3052 tranny and bell. Shipping might sting a little.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In referece to John Naglich, see the forum non member Ebay items. He is Foxhole Joe and proceed with caution.

spicergear

I had to have him send a M/O back to me after non delivery or an item after two months. Someone at his place finally told me he was real sick. She also said she was the one that took care of the email. I sent six emails got a reply to one, got hung up on twice when calling. Yeah...proceed with caution.