• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts for a m916 anyone parting out?

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Guys,
Need a air brake pedal assembly for a m916. the m915, m920, m917, all should be the same..anyone got a clunker they are parting out?. Myne just hisses out the center circle on the firewall side in the middle of the air hoses that attach to the pedal.. Tightening the screw makes no difference. If i press the brake it stops and the pressure will build. But when i release it, it hisses really bad and leaks down. So....They make a rebuild kit?
Owell, thanks!...
Kevin...

ps, will all the tractors sold, 1 has to be wasted..

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Agreed, carefully mark the hoses for reinstallation and take it to a heavy duty truck parts house. It's a common Bendix air brake itemm

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Cool!,
Did not know Jim had some. Checked with heavy truck parts, Price was 482.00...(new)
So im looking around some more..Hopeing to spend half for a used one.
Thanks!
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks