• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts for the Able body..

army98

Anyone parting out a able body I need doors (someone tried to break in to my bed. ) bent 3 doors.

also anyone parting out a cucv in MO ?

HardCorps79

Check GL. I think there were some coming up or already posted in either Jeff City or down in Arkansas. Sorry to hear about the break-in attempt. (My brother got broken into recently, so I feel your pain.) What exactly are you looking for on the "part-out"? I may know a guy who knows a guy...

army98

On the bed I need center sections of rear doors and pass rear large door. As far as truck parts I hit a deer at 50 mph truck 1 deer 0 dut need to repair or replace some grill parts and do something with my brush guard.

HardCorps79

On the bed I need center sections of rear doors and pass rear large door. As far as truck parts I hit a deer at 50 mph truck 1 deer 0 dut need to repair or replace some grill parts and do something with my brush guard.
I'm pretty sure there was a brush guard/grill posted in the classifieds here. Or it might have been Craigslist. I know they're out there- just saw them a few day ago.