• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts is parts

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well here is what is left of the parts truck.

The engine and radiator are still for sale as a unit. It ran when I started parting out the truck. FreightTrain said it had a slight skip but you know how he lies. It has a whistler turbo and the starter and fuel pump are still on it.
If it doesn't sell whole by the 15th of Feb I will start selling parts off it.

I'll take 1500.00 for them.

I mounted some generator axles I had under it and cut off the front part of the frame.

If you want the axles for ease of loading and movement I'll throw them in for 150.00

The bed is still up for grabs too along with some other misc parts including the front grill, headlight mounts, J-pipe, hood, side engine panels and other stuff I cant remember.
The troop seats are included but the tarp and bows are gone.

I'll ship small stuff, the big stuff is pick up or I may deliver if you are close.

Thanks for enabling my addiction.

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
Well,the skip was from a broken injector line.Replaced with a used one off my Joe young truck(getting a virgin set of injector lines when I put it back together).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, that bed looks pretty good.

FreightTrain

Banned
Sad part,the whole truck looked like that.....he murdered a near perfect deuce...Just needed an injector line,some sanding and painting of the hard top and a mastercylinder or booster rebuild...... :cookoo: