• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts trading at Haspin

Monkeyboyarmy

Gimpy.I posted about the windshield hinge.Don't know if I am going to make it or not yet so don't worry about it.Hopefully we can cross paths in the near future.

tm america

i could use a set of cargo bows to i dontcare if they are wood ,fiberglass, or aluminum as long as they are cheap since im just gonna use them to make some out of metal

Orionspath

Maddawg308 you sent me a PM about sandbags the other day are you still thinking about them?
1. I have a couple of sets of M105 racks, not it the best shape been sitting in the weather for a year or two, will let go cheap if anyone going to haspin is interested. Just PM me and I'll bring them along.
2. M105 tarp with a tear in it, would bring also if interested, cheap, PM if interested.
3. If I get my tires mounted up before Haspin I'll have 3 or 4 9X20's on rims in good shape avaiable and a few tires without rims PM if interested otherwise they go to the scrapper when I find the time.

(M105 Racks may be spoken for)
What color is this M105 Tarp? I am interested and Maddog might bring it back to Va for me......Pete

monkeythumbs

Haspin Acres is located in Laurel,IN. If you do a web search for it something will come up. It's basically an off-road amusement park for kids young and old. As far as the light switch cluster post an add in the classifeids or wait for a rallyey around you and start a thread for parts swapping like this one, or call a surplus vendor and see what they have.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks