• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts truck NC... M37

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmaher

Guys, Im in Elkin, NC and I came across a M37 and bought it for 700.00. It was what the guy said he could get paid for it for scrap. Its really a rough truck, the cab could use floor boards, bed sides are pretty good, had a bubba bed floor welded in. decent wheels and tires, and comes with what appears to be two extra beadlocked wheels (?) maybe off a trailer? missing right front fender, has headlights and original tailights...but the engine appears to have been gone through, and the owner said it was running (rough) a year ago. it has a full stock drivetrain. If you are interested, I thought I would post it to see if anyone wanted it before I scrapped it. I found another /cleaner one I am going to use as a project truck.

I put this in the classifieds, I didnt know if I needed to put it on this forum or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.