• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts truck

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
kenny, memphis had some. i have 2 for the 17' 5 ton. the harness ending in 6001 does have a starter switch connector (74) but uses a generator (easy to convert) and does have turn sig but not the harness going up the column as it used the old relay box type, but the numbers are the same and you can get the column harness for most m series and splice it or put connectors on it. so..... new harness, mostly correct and cheap. lots available (600) at saturn.

sermis

Well I got the truck to run. Rigged the plastic fuel lines up. Nobody had the male
compression fittings so I used a male splice and made it work. 5 gallon can with fuel line to the primary fuel filter. A shot of starting fluid and it busted right off but died. Another shot of starting fluid and it was running. Total pull was about 30’. No alternator so the water pump was not turning. The return fuel line was running out on the ground. Drove the truck about 400’ and parked it. There is some type of problem with the motor or transmission. Not sure if it is a knock in the motor or bearing in the trans. It has a “C” turbo and spools up and down and can be heard over the motor noise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks