• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts vehicle fron British Col. to USA

Trackiron

I need to get a tracked vehicle across the Canadian border to the US - I am planning on hauling it. It is missing the tracks and does not have an engine - its a parts vehicle. It's still painted OD and says US army on the side so they will clearly know its US military. This vehicle is NOT armor and is not street legal so ther is no title. It came from Alaska about two years ago. - if that matters.
Anyone been through this?

wsucougarx

You may want to PM our Canadian SS from the north to see what kind of hassle, if any he experiences every time he crosses in his M35A2. His name is Rob (odnorth). He may be able to provide some insight.

dfanders

Form 6 may be needed

If it looks like a armoured vehicle, you MAY need a form 6. The BATF does not care if it can't run , has no tracks. What was it? As was said, more detaisl are needed...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks