• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passanger Seat air ride

crazywelder72

I was wondering has anyone been able to modify the passenger bench seat to be a air-ride? Eventually i would like to upgrade the drivers seat but i would want to do something on the passenger side. I just don't want to loose the bench and have a single bucket on the passenger side.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pass Seat

Waiting on my seats from Machinest75 now. Ordered a battery relocation kit, and putting three across seats in (can't forget the puppy). Two on spring (or air if i can find bases) and one rigid in the middle. I think this will be a cool setup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks