• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

passenger seat cover question

M-37Bruce

Passenger Seat Latch

I take a pic tomorrow after breakfast. There should be two pilot bushings the pierce the seat base @ the front corners. Some bases had cleats the rope/line laced around and tied. Later versions, (B-1's?) simply stapled to the base, there should be notched for the latch.

nhjohnny1

I have a rope and eyelet style cover from New Life canvas and my original base, the metal tab with the hook on the end to receive the latch that is in the front middle of the base seems to need to be put through the seat cover or it wont wrap around the base properly but I dont want to cut up my nice new cover if thats not how it goes, thanks for any pics or info.

nhjohnny1

Im going to cut the cover like you did, the latch is all set up as is, my concern was the cut getting frayed/torn bigger as the seat is used but it is an old military truck and sometimes i loose sight of that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks