• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passenger seat hold down.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the little latch for the front. Was there something to hold the seat from sliding side to side when getting into the truck. I see nothing on the truck seat frame work or on the seat bottom that might hold it from going side to side. Not a big deal just wondering. Tanks

Attachments

John Mc

My passenger seat has a pin near each front corner that seats into a hole to hold the seat bottom from sliding around. I can't remember whether it's the frame with the pins and the seat with the holes, or the other way around. If you need a picture, I can snap one and post it.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Dave. Yea my corners of the seat base do not have those pins. Maybe it is a reproduction seat base. I did see on the bottom of my seat installed in the wood a metal fitting in the corner to hold the pin. It only has one metal fitting, guess they did not put the other one back in or it was lost.