• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passenger side pipe support

1bonehead

Ok, can you mount the passenger side pipe support thingy (behind the exhaust pipe) on the drivers side?

If if so does anyone have one? I have tried to figure this out thru searches but I have failed.

Flyingvan911

You're talking about the gun ring leg mount. I've never looked to see if it could be mounted on the driver's side. The mount is on the passenger side because the M-66 gun ring hangs over the passenger side of the cab. That's why the back of the passenger seat is diamond plate. So the gunner can stand on it while distributing liberal amounts of karma.

1bonehead

Yes I am talking about the gun support. I thought it might have been for that use.

Has anyone ever mounted on the drivers side? I am looking at building a rack and wondered about this.

AZK9

... I am looking at building a rack and wondered about this.
I had thought about that at one time. Decided that I'd probably be more likely to fab something up with materials on hand than
find an available gun support. I still hope to build a rooftop rack, but like many things... it's now back on my future project list.

Keep us posted as to your progress! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks