• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passing power with the 4L80E or lack of

Kaiserjeeps

Found a Jeep truck in the next county over that was to cheap to pass up. Borrowed a big flatbed trailer and went and got it. 12900 pounds! And it towed really well. A huge difference with new injectors. It sure is a different animal now.

P3100131.JPG

And who is the jokester (Gimp) that had TNJ Murray send me the "are you tired of your 6.2 three speed?" How about a 6.5 4 speed with nice looking HMMV pictures attached? LOL I never get mail from them. I suspect a certain individual. I won't mention Gimp any names Gimp..... ha ha.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks