• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pasture Find

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watched this M37 sitting in a pasture for five years, price started out at 3K, finally got it down to a grand and couldn't wait any longer! Got it just in time as well someone had tried to pull the radiator out of it, luckily the shroud hung up the radiator outlet and locked it up tight! it has lost it pintal and spare tire mount but pretty much everything else is there. It has been sitting for about five years since the owner had an electric fuel pump added, never ran after that.....Pump is in backwards!
James G.

Attachments

jimm1009

You did not have to take that pie with you too did you???

It may have worth the extra "load" if the price was right though.

Good save, Think O.D. Green!!

:grd:

JIm

chgofiveo

I would be happy with the cow pie!! How do you guys find this stuff? I cant find my a$$ with both hands...GREAT looking truck, Good Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks