• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pat Hall Auction

greentoys

I know that this isn't the axact place for this, but Dozer1 asked about it here.
I bought the 1952 XM211 without winch for $600. The other one was a 1953 XM211 with winch, went for $900. Neither were running. The body on mine is excelent but most were attracted to the one with the winch. The winch and all drive and control parts on the other Deuce may have been worth the price and the Deuce was free.
Everything at Pat's property had sat for many years (inside) and with the usual results of stuck motors, Wheel cyl, dried out carbs and such.
I just finished my 1963 M37 resto / conversion onto a 90 Dodge chassis w/Cummins 5.9 and love the results. I took it to a car show last Fri. Mostly muslecars and the like. Wow did the M37 attract attention! People are sure intersted in MVs aren't they.
I hope to find a Job soon, then I'll get high speed internet and i'll post pictures.
Ray

cten

Yes, they are. We use to take our duece to cruise nights for ice cream and alike and everyone would huddle around the truck and ignore the classic cars.

Size does matter.:p

STSCSS

Pat did his best to keep all his stuff to the point to keep all his stuff running. I am glad he just kept his Mv's in a shape where three members could benefit from his collection.

dozer1

Sounds like you got a great buy on that XM211! Have you addressed the issues that you mentioned and got the truck running yet? That will be a nice rig to see up and running. Looking forward to the pics in the future.

greentoys

Dozer1.
It will have to wait a few months before I do anything with the XM211. I have an experimental Biplane that needs some work.
Then there is firewood to cut for next year.( Minnesota, you know) I get half of my house heat from wood. 18,000 lbs of wood a year. :(
Ray

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks