• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pawn Stars look at a HMMWV

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I find those people to be arrogant thieves.

YMMV
I took my nephew to the store and it was nothing but Chummley mugs and t-shirts… I met the old man in Walgreens and he was taller and thinner. I met chummley when he was going to his attorneys office and he was talking about his pizza oven… I’m so not interested in pawn stars but I’m glad they are making a great living. Chummley is not dumb!

Guyfang

Staff member
I just love dialects. Here in Germany, its REAL bad. Sometimes two towns a few miles apart have words that are simply not understandable to folks a few miles away. Cracks me up. And when you are a foreigner, speaking dialect, Germans laugh till they fall over.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got to tell ya that cracks me up. BTW, we all don't speak like that down yonder......
Always wondered why they don't do that for example with Northern Law Maine or New Hampshire :) Now, that is some thick accents ;-)
I’m surprised by all the accents in all the other places in the USA. I’m pretty happy that we don’t speak with any accent here in Brooklyn.

blutow

I find those people to be arrogant thieves.

YMMV
Probably yes, just because they were actually in the pawn business before they became TV stars. The show is a complete fabrication, totally staged and everything is pre-negotiated and scripted before the "stars" are filmed. I think the show is decent because they cover some interesting stuff (kind of like american pickers), but the shtick is really tough to stomach sometimes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks