• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pay it Forward

clayne2014

I am putting new windshields in my deuce. The ones that came on it have 2 names on them........Sgt. Collins / Spc. M. Jones. Assume one was driver and one was passenger. Anyway, i would love to try and get the windows back to those guys. Probably a loooooooong shot, but looking for ideas on how to maybe locate them?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the information for your truck VIN? That might be a good first start.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
1072 maintain company most likely. If it is a deuce they are probably no longer in. But you can always goggle it and get ahold of the unit via that route.

clayne2014

just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and help. I did locate the unit in MI and you are correct in that the 2 guys are retired. They just had a reunion, and they were able to ask if they wanted the windshields. I am going to ship them up there to them.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and help. I did locate the unit in MI and you are correct in that the 2 guys are retired. They just had a reunion, and they were able to ask if they wanted the windshields. I am going to ship them up there to them.
Cool!
Those windshields will be great mementos of their time in that truck.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's amazing you were able to track them down. If it had been an active Army unit that would have been far more difficult. Very cool thing you did there clayne.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks