• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Payment declined? HELP!

Lawrence of Arabia

Just communicate with them and let them know you are sending a check. Mine gets declined every time, as I have a limit. I send a check out ASAP and everything is good.

J2H

I was told I paid for my win, never saw a charge (said declined on my invoice).. GL claimed my payment was OK... but now my accts locked!

BigWill1276

Well I called my bank and had my limit increased to double what I won the auction for. I had Gov Liq. re run the card, and it was declined again...errr So today I wired the money to them and let GL know that I had wired it. I just hope my auction doesn't get canceled.
I had the same thing. I paid with my CC/Debit and it was declined for a Truck. GL didn't call me but I noticed it on my invoice. I called them and was told the card was declined. I went to B of A and asked why my card was declined. They informed me that there was a $5000. cap on POS purchases. I told them that I needed to have a larger amount approved and I had the money in the bank. They said they could not go over $5000 due to company/bank policy. I called GL while I was standing at the teller and let them know what was going on. The GL rep gave me the info for the wire transfer and I did it right there. Funny thing was, B of A was going to charge me $25 for doing the wire transfer. I told her to cancel the wire transfer and close my account and give me all of my money right there so that I could take it to another bank to do. She promptly waived the fee and did the wire. I called GL back while still in the bank and was told that they had it. When I got home I check my account with GL and noticed that it now said pending EUC approval and CC declined was not on there. Just a little more stress to help the day go by faster.