• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PCSing from PCB, Fl. to Colorad Springs (May 2013)

Odyssey M

It looks like the family and I will be heading out to Colorado for the next duty station. I plan on setting up a two vehicle convoy with the wife packing the dogs and kids. I will cover her six with the mighty M35A2. I'll be going over the Deuce with a fine-toothed comb during the next several months. The 1600+ Mi trip this Spring seems daunting.

I am looking forward to joining a crew once I get settled in the Springs. Hopefully by then I'll have the Ural running too!

----------------Initiate the one man Mission Plan Cell :)---------------

P.S. Do any of you snow birds want to buy/rent a beautiful house in Sunny Florida/Lower Alabama? The neighborhood loved the truck.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
P.S. Do any of you snow birds want to buy/rent a beautiful house in Sunny Florida/Lower Alabama? The neighborhood loved the truck.
Since PC is on the "Redneck Riviera" you might put it in the hands of an agent that will rent it out by the week for vacationers. Sometimes you make more money than having a regular tenent.

Odyssey M

Good idea. I was also thinking the 5 minute drive to the Naval station would entice some long-term renters. The lynchpin to renting around here is finding a property manager that is worth their salt.

Odyssey M

Thanks marsman. And good luck to you w/ "Sandy". I am all hunkered down here in the D.C. area (TDY). Hoorah HURICON Ops!!!

Something else I will not miss from coastal life--hurricanes.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be on point here in Oklahoma city if you need anything in this area.

My son-in-law moved from Pencicola to JBLM in Seattle. Talk about a culture shock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks