• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PDP panel cover latch part number.

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the latch used on the PDP panel cover. I sent them an email asking if the spring steel safety catch is available on its own (both of mine are broken) but even if it isn't the whole latch is only $10.

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They happily sell individual latches for $10 from their online store. I wouldn't be surprised if they will sell the spring steel safety catch by itself - maybe in a bag of 10 or 50 or whatever. The newest version of the safety catch is obviously redesigned for increased life compared to my 2008 catches that are broken.

Sadly the battery box cover latch is different and from a different manufacturer. One... "Lasmer Industries Inc" in Kerrville, TX. They don't even have a web site but I will likely contact them and see what the deal is with those.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks