• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pending approval?

CTP

I posted a classified ad or tried to 2 days ago and it just says "pending approval" in my profile. What are the guidelines to get an ad approved?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are a first time buyer you can take about 70 days right now.
Once you EUC goes to Battle Creek it sits for several weeks.
If you are not a first time buyer you can get it through GL in a day or less and then to BC where it can take a little as three days barring no holidays during the week.
jimm1009
I think he was talking about posting an ad in the Steel Soldiers classifieds, not a GL bid.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
CTP,

I just released your ad and it's showing up now. I apologize-sometimes the site software flags ads randomly for approval and our IT guy doesn't know why, so we can't fix it.

CTP

Thanks. Yea I have some GL stories to share. I was talking about here. Figured it was flagged because I was new. Glad its posted now.... Kind ofm

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
CTP,

I just released your ad and it's showing up now. I apologize-sometimes the site software flags ads randomly for approval and our IT guy doesn't know why, so we can't fix it.
I haven't been asked?

But remotely linked images from a new users with low posts is set to moderate the posts. Just another means to suppress spammers since they almost always drop a link.

CTP

Not really sure what any of this means.... or why it has re surfaced. I have vowed to follow the rules. Love the site!