• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pennsylvania Registration

EtherBop

I'm looking to purchase a M35a2c (perhaps from another State) in the very near future and am researching what needs to be done to make it street legal in PA for regular and normal use (not antique, etc.). Thus far, navigating the DMV's website hasn't yielded obvious results. I've found a few topical threads here on the forum, but none yet for PA. Has anyone here gone through this process and can offer any pointers? Thanks.

Scarecrow1

before I ever thought of buying a 5ton I called my DMV and spoke to a supervisor. She was able to answer all my questions in about 5 minutes . I suggest you try the same thing ,,,,Good luck

gunboy1656

Buy the truck, take it to a garage have them verify the VIN. (forget the form number you need to fill out). then take the truck have it weighed, then take all that to the DMV. I took my paperwork to AAA.

Had my title back in 2 weeks.

Tlauden

Are you looking for one with a title or without? I bought mine here in pa and it came with a title. To get it on the road was as easy as registering it and getting it inspected. It passed inspection with flying colors and no questions asked. Being so old its exempt from a few things. The only thing i modified was the lights to get thw markers to stay on with the headlights. It did need this mod to pass. I think the mod took me about 15 mins, a simple fix.

Without a title im not sure what to tell ya, ive nevee had to apply to title a truck.

Best of luck!