• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Peoria, Illinois Events

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I grew up near Somanauk and Sheridan but the death tax took my family farm and I have not been back but to visit my aunt in Serena. I would think about coming out when I retire for an event just stay away from Chicago

lstmate

SW Indiana

You coul dalways come down and join us in Evansville, IN. The River City Thunderbolt MVCC Chapter has several events scheduled though the year......

Please do not forget about the MVPA convention next August.

If you need any information feel free to pm me.

BillIdaho

I lived in Metamora for years. My brother still lives in town. There is a guy down on Upper Spring Bay Road with a Goat and a few other toys. Another guy in Metamora has an A2 MUTT. Every time I go back for a vacation I look around for other OD things, and usually see a few. There used to be a guy in Morton that has a nice flatfender, but I haven't heard from him in awhile.

lenz1079

are their any members in central Illinois that doesnt own OD yet but still follow this site. wanna get togther, give ya a ride, get ya hooked.

tcody

stonewall - I'm in the Quad Cities. There is a group in Chicago, but too far and too dangerous. Maybe you should start something up in Peoria???

tcody

stonewall - I'm in the Quad Cities. There is a group in Chicago, but too far and too dangerous. Maybe you should start something up in Peoria???

Stonewall

Sorry guys. Been out of touch for a bit. We will have to look to get something together next year. Seems like there are quite a few in MV junkies in the Central IL area. I have my Deuce up in the Quad City Area, but plan to have it at my place in Peoria in the Spring.

firebuilder

I live in Peoria, but I don't own any green. I'd like to get a deuce, but I need to get out of this apartment and into a place of my own first so I have someplace to park it. Plus, I'm still trying to understand the Illinois laws about titling and licensing. If you ever organize something in this area, I'd certainly come out to see what you've got.

boomer

I'm always looking for events, and to hook up with others. Let me know of anything, and if there are enough to start something in the Q C, or Peoria. Either way, we can all connect with the Chicagoland military group, and convoy to haspin. As well as something in Il.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks