• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Percent rated current gauge

CDR

My Percent rated current meter for my MEP-002a died!! I looked all over the internet however, most listings I see on the internet do not give an NSN number and don't want to order a part that will not work.

Has as anyone ever bought one before from a place they could advise? Thanks

Ray70

For about $19 you can get a panel mount digital Hz/Volt meter on e-bay, make an adapter disc and mount it in place of the current Hz meter. run 2 wires to the OEM volt meter and you have instant Hz and volt readings and no need for expensive frequency transducers an analog meters. Be ware of the cheaper $6 meters on e-bay they are wider than the old round opening for the OEM gage so you will have to cut into your control panel. Also, make sure you get a simple 2 wire direct read meter not one that needs auxiliary 12VDC input or senses through a coil. check towards the end of this thread. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?113956-Need-T2-for-MEP-003a

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks