• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Percent rated current gauge

CDR

My Percent rated current meter for my MEP-002a died!! I looked all over the internet however, most listings I see on the internet do not give an NSN number and don't want to order a part that will not work.

Has as anyone ever bought one before from a place they could advise? Thanks

Ray70

For about $19 you can get a panel mount digital Hz/Volt meter on e-bay, make an adapter disc and mount it in place of the current Hz meter. run 2 wires to the OEM volt meter and you have instant Hz and volt readings and no need for expensive frequency transducers an analog meters. Be ware of the cheaper $6 meters on e-bay they are wider than the old round opening for the OEM gage so you will have to cut into your control panel. Also, make sure you get a simple 2 wire direct read meter not one that needs auxiliary 12VDC input or senses through a coil. check towards the end of this thread. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?113956-Need-T2-for-MEP-003a