• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo Albums

Dieselsmoke

Am I just blindly missing the link, or are there just no more photo albums? Used to like to browse through them on the old site, but can't seem to find them here.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It does not appear there is a link to a table of the albums. The most copnvenient way I found was to go to Members List and start looking at profiles.

There are the old albums here, arranged in a style that seems like the windows "view thumbnails" folder option:
Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite

but they did not transfer and do not contain the images from the current incarnation of this BBS. Nonetheless they are worth looking through.

I would like a photo and video directory by user (where the user has opted for public photos) that is similar to a list or table. It's been requested, and either there is something I have forgotten or am missing, or it is not implemented yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks