• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo of Deuce under attack!!!

GoldComet6

Perhaps the photo has been used in many books, but I scanned it from "The Encyclopedia of World Military Power". Editors are Chris Bishop and David Donald, 1986. The photo is in the section for "Guided Air-Launched Weapons". The caption mentions the bomb only as a "Paveway", the fact the kit fits many standard bombs, and that the accuracy was revolutionary on the battlefield.

I've seen TV shows like "Future Weapons" on Discovery, where Deuces (along with old tanks and artillery) were used as targets. Too bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks