• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo of my M35A2 I just got

RE: M35 I just got

The A3 looks nice, and sure is clean [thumbzup]

Those lines coming down on the last pic (underneath of the A3) is that the air lines for the CTIS or does it got hydraulic assist on it?

DanMartin

Re: RE: M35 I just got

Angus1 said:
What size rubber is on your A3?
If they are stock (looks to be) it should be 14.50R20 on 11" rims. Berg Tire has them for about $150/tire (used, 90%) + S&H.

I am putting the same set up on my 88 A2 (custom rims though, A3 rims are impossible to find).

BEASTMASTER

RE: M35 I just got

wow, that's a nice buggie.i hope to get a lil brother for my 5 ton, but the wife says the yard is'nt big enough for 2 trucks. i told her we'll just have to move. :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks