• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo Op

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I am still waiting for the updated recovry road train pic...
<-wrecker<-tractor<-shop van trailer<-m103<-patrol car

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Woah, folks in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! Not one of my deuces has ever let me down. In fact, 23 mph is just a speed I travel when accelerating or slowing down! Joel, doubt that I cam make all that happen though I've thought about it. Tire rotation is this weekend.

eddiec

looks like fun kenny, just wish i had a wrecker to play with myself. 23 mph, LMAO. :) something someone did not get to do on their way to texas is :driver:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm shopping for a mop now. Once I get the mop I'll color the darned thing. BTW, it would suck to have to tow with that thing. Its way to light for that especiallly the way I have it rigged there. Would be great for towing a CUCV, HMMWV or other small vehicle but a deuce might be too much.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, too much truck. If I need to tow a deuce, I'll piggyback it on the tractor, works great. I love that little wrecker, its cute!

Desert Rat

Sorry Kenny, I couldn't resist. Y'know the easiest way to aviod temptation is just give in sometimes.............. If I didn't mind the ribbing I wouldn't have as much fun! :jumpin:

Desert Rat

Nah, that's just Kenny with an over zealous right foot AGAIN!!!!!!! Now there's proof they installed a traffic control camera at his house!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl aua aua 8) :roll:

rizzo

Recovry4x4 said:
Hey Rizzo, where's the winch from the front of that wrecker?
I took it off cause it was missing a mounting plate on the side. I got one made last week. I don't know if it is gonna work or not. I'm gonna put it back in and try it. I wish I had a spare just in case.

houdel

Hey Rizzo - How big is that wrecker anyhow? It makes your John Deere Tractor-Loader (in front of the wrecker's front bumper) look TINY!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks