• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo upload issues are back

Shark Bait

X-9 solar flare plus a coronal mass ejection has nearly arrived.
www.spaceweather.com
I thought you Apple guys never had problems..
Seriously, probably just a glitch.
Have a beer, wait it out.
I was just passing along information that may help solve the problem. I really don't give a crap either way. I don't need a beer nor need to wait it out. I've got plenty to do. Apple guy? No convenience of a tablet for a busy life.
You can have my beer.

Dave

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I believe we've got it resolved now. I think something happened with FF and since we were using the old ajax uploader it simply didn't handle it well. Moved to a patched flash uploader and it works and gives more indication of what's going on.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe we've got it resolved now. I think something happened with FF and since we were using the old ajax uploader it simply didn't handle it well. Moved to a patched flash uploader and it works and gives more indication of what's going on.
You didn't swap the carb but I see a new gas tank and dashboard. When the add attachment window comes up...and I click on the 'select files' box on the bottom, select a picture, I can watch the fuel gauge go up on the new panel!....... Fancy!

Have we told you lately how much we appreciate what you do around here! Thank you!