• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PHOTOS/PLANS FOR MKT Trailer Grill Splatter Shield--- I am missing mine!

61sleepercab

In all my views/trips to GL for MKT trailer equipment to fill out my MKT 85 trailer. I have a grill but no splatter screen and have not seen one on any auction. Does anyone have pictures of the screen and its connections at the corners so I can build one. --------Question to cooks: ---IS THE GI SPLATTER SCREEN REALLY HIGH ENOUGH TO CATCH SPLATTER? I am like the guy on Home Improvement and sometimes use the MORE POWER is better, high burner heat is neat. I once was cooking over wood with a piece of boiler plate for a grill and did not notice the grill was a little too hot until I threw some bacon down to cook AND IT FLASHED DIRECTLY TO BONFIRE AND BURNED TO CRISP CHARCOAL LUMPS. Live and learn.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come to the GA Rally in October! I'm supposed to be receiving a care package from Warthog that has what you are looking for! The three grease shields are some of the hardest things to locate in the civilian world. I had to swap a griddle for one to get mine (my first one).

61sleepercab

Can't make it to rally as I am on KP and guard duty watching my 84 year old mother on the family farm. I can build one if need be. From your experience , does the GI shield catch splatter or does the screen need to be taller. have you added any shelving too your unit? ------- I am about to open mine up and test burners and see how many will light up. I call her the $100,000.00 Gi Hot Dog Grill , everyone should have one?